Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

down under

no, not australia. down there. you know..
it hurts. especially when i pee. and a girl's gotta pee, right?

i'm going to see my doctor tomorrow. i have a fairly good idea what it is. i had it a couple of years ago. in dutch it is called blaasontsteking. that's when your bladder has become infected. i had to look up the english word for it: cystitis.


( 6 comments — Leave a comment )
May. 22nd, 2003 07:47 pm (UTC)
the common name for it is simply "a bladder infection"

and.. I'm very sorry you have one. I know how painful those can be. *hugs*
May. 22nd, 2003 08:28 pm (UTC)
ouch! good luck babe
May. 23rd, 2003 03:19 am (UTC)
I hope all goes well at the doctors and you get well soon
May. 23rd, 2003 04:16 am (UTC)
:( get well soon! You may have a urinary tract infection... they feel better as SOON as you get on medicine to stop spasming. I hope that's what it is so you get better quick!
May. 23rd, 2003 08:43 pm (UTC)
Drink cranberry juice with no added sugar. Or go to the local health food store and get cranberry concentrate. It works wonders. Drink only water or said juice.
May. 23rd, 2003 08:57 pm (UTC)
get well soon dear
( 6 comments — Leave a comment )